Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some of this reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good an inspiration you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a complete collection of services not desperate to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar services that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, InventHelp new inventions etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover specific product patent. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the InventHelp Company Headquarters you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to take the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as possible.